Colder weather can mean dry, cracked, and irritated skin for many women. Cool, drafty conditions outside can leave your skin feeling like sandpaper, and the dry indoor air can make hydrating your skin a challenging task. Silky smooth, replenished skin in the winter isn’t as impossible as it may seem. Below are 5 ways to keep your summer glow all winter long!
1. Incorporate a new masque into your daily beauty routine. Masques help to retain hydration and leave your skin feeling nourished and radiant. For optimal moisture, opt for Eminence Organics’ Stone Crop Masque, Coconut Cream Masque, or Sweet Red Rose Treatment.
2. Schedule a dermaplane treatment to help remove dry skin build up and allow your skin to better absorb hydration from masques and moisturizers. The gentle exfoliating treatment also leaves your skin looking brighter, tighter, and more luminous with zero downtime; a perfect skincare procedure to give you that holiday glow.
3. Introduce new oils into your winter skincare regimen. Facial oils, like the Wildflower Cleansing Balm from Eminence Organics help to soften and condition dehydrated skin before deep cleansing. For extra strength and protection against harsh outdoor winter conditions, apply Rosehip Triple C+E Firming Oil.
4. Exfoliate with a sugar scrub, like the Blueberry Soy Sugar Scrub from Eminence Organics to purify and soften skin in areas that are prone to dryness, especially the elbows, legs, and shoulders.
5. For added defense against winter weather, choose a rich moisturizer, such as the Jasmine Tangerine Age-Defying Night Cream or Mango Night Cream by Eminence Organics. Night creams help prevent dehydration during drier, cooler months and leave your skin feeling silky smooth and rejuvenated.
Give your skin the TLC it deserves this winter and schedule an appointment for a customized skin treatment with one of our highly-skilled aestheticians.
P.S. – Eminence products make great stocking stuffers! Stop in to our studio today to purchase gift certificates and your favorite skincare goodies this holiday season.