Want bold, bright eyes without the time or hassle of applying mascara day after day? If you’ve decided to throw out the makeup wand in search of a longer lasting solution, eyelash extensions may be the right answer for you. Designed to add thickness and depth without compromising the condition of your natural lashes, our synthetic eyelash extensions are applied one at a time. Eyelash extensions give you beautiful, thick, natural looking lashes while cutting down on your makeup routine. Below are 5 tips for keeping your lash extensions looking full and strong for longer!
1. Arrive to your initial appointment with no eye makeup on. Wearing eye makeup can interfere with the lash adhesive, making it more difficult to apply lash extensions. If you do show up with eye makeup, makeup remover must be applied prior to the application process, which interferes with your session length. Additionally, the oils found in makeup remover can weaken the bond of the adhesive.
2. Do not wear mascara over your extensions. We highly discourage wearing mascara over your lash extensions, as the chemicals in most mascaras will break down the adhesive bonds. Removing mascara can also cause you to roughly scrub your extensions when cleaning them, which weakens the extensions over time.
3. Clean your extensions! One of the easiest ways to keep your extensions lasting longer is to routinely clean and brush them. Failure to keep your lashes clean can cause a buildup of bacteria, which interferes with the lash adhesive. Cleaning your lashes helps to keep your extensions free of bacteria. Regularly brushing your extensions prevents the lashes from tangling.
4. Include a lash serum in your daily maintenance. We advise using a lash serum on your extensions to help your natural lashes remain strong and promote new growth for fuller, longer extensions.
5. Schedule your fill appointments for every 2 to 2.5 weeks after a full application. Extension fills breathe new life into your lashes and keep your lash extensions looking full and strong for longer.
Whether you’re looking to subtly enhance your natural lashes or prefer the dramatic lash look, our highly skilled artists can help customize your extensions for a perfect fit. Contact us today to schedule your appointment or learn more!